Secure Backups Online Data Protection / Clinics
Medial clinics must comply with federal HIPAA regulations in having a disaster recovery system that guarantees patient information security and confidentiality, and secure real-time accessibility of all data stored.
Secure Backups provides the medial clinic community with secure, 100% HIPPA compliant data management solutions that provides cost-effective and scalable off-site backup solution. The first backup the easy to manage and completely automated.
Multiple layers of security and redundancy ensure our clients that their data is protected against all forms of unforeseen catastrophic events, from human error, to failed hard drives, to fires, floods, and theft. Secure Backups provides medical clinic administrators with the piece of mind knowing their data is safe, secure and compliant.
128 bit encrypted secures your data at the source and remains encrypted throughout the backup process and storage.
Upon completion on an online data transfer the data is in turn stored in yet another redundant server facility to guarantee full restoration of data in the event of human error, server failure or a natural disaster. Secure Backups delivers to Hospitals a state of the art secure off-site data management solution that fully compliant with strict industry regulations.
- 100% compliance with HIPPA regulations
- Instant access to audit logs providing date stamps with user identity
- Data is fully encrypted during the transfer and storage process
- Our software provides for both local and remote secure backups
- Automated backups and reporting of successful, unsuccessful, incomplete, or failed transfers
- Complete audit trail documentation
- Guaranteed complete recovery of all backed up data
- Digitally amass limitless amounts of data in a secure convenient, redundant location
- Synchronize storage between multiple clinic locations