Secure Backups Online Data Protection / Hospitals
Secure Backups online data backup solutions security features are designed to comply with hospital HIPPA regulations to ensure confidentiality and integrity of sensitive patient information. This cost-effective, totally automatic, scalable solution makes the management of personally sensitive records a breeze for the medical community.
Our fully redundant secure facility receives data for storing in an encrypted state at the source. The data remains in this state until accessed by a authorized user with an encrypted key-pass for the retrieval of stored files secured in our electronic vaults.
The encrypted keys are selected by our clients and no one including our staff can access data secured for backup other than approved hospital personal that have user permissions and a verified security key. Detailed access logs provide date, and time stamps of authorized user access, providing a clear audit trail for HIPAA compliance.
Upon completion on an online data transfer the data is in turn stored in yet another redundant server facility to guarantee full restoration of data in the event of human error, server failure or a natural disaster. Secure Backups delivers to Hospitals a state of the art secure off-site data management solution that fully compliant with strict industry regulations.
- 100% compliance with HIPPA regulations
- Instant access to audit logs providing date stamps with user identity
- Data is fully encrypted during the transfer and storage process
- Our software provides for both local and remote secure backups
- Automated backups and reporting of successful, unsuccessful, incomplete, or failed transfers
- Complete audit trail documentation
- Guaranteed complete recovery of all backed up data
- Digitally amass limitless amounts of data in a secure convenient, redundant location